Category : Uncategorized
The herbal formulation beneficial for all presentations of cough.
Nature’s touch to relieve cough of varied etiology
Cough known as “Kasa” is the most common frequent problem of respiratory system caused by stimulation of sensory nerves in the mucosa of the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. The combinations of valuable herbs in PRORIL syrup help liquefy the mucus and expel it easily. It check the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory system and decrease its formation dilating the bronchial vessels.
The benefits of these herbs are to make the secretion thin and help in the dilation of alveoli’s and bronchi thus helping in expectoration, soothing the respiratory system and are useful in relieving dry coughs. PRORIL syrup helps decrease asthmatic attacks and allergic conditions acting as a histamine agent. It s useful in relieving chest pain associated with cough, pleurisy (inflammation of the pleura) and have anti tubercular properties, decreasing the inflammatory process of the respiratory system and mucous secretion, expanding bronchial vessels. It can be used frequently in chronic coughs & colds, decreasing the purulent (foul smelling) discharge.
Each 10ml contains:-
Tulsi ext. (Ocimum sanctum) 100mg
Vasaka ext. (Adhatoda vasica) 100mg
Yashtimadhu ext (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 125mg
Pushkarmool ext. (Inula racemosa) 75mg
Pipli ext. (Piper longum) 100mg
Sonth ext. (Zingiber officinale) 75mg
Gamathi Pudina (Mentha piperita) 25mg
Kateli ext. (Solanum xanthocarpum) 150mg
Nausadar (Ammonium chloride) 120mg
Kali mirch ext. (Piper nigrum) 100mg
Baheda ext. (Terminalia belerica) 150mg
Flavoured syrupy base q.s.
Asthma, Cough and cold, bronchial congestion, thick mucus secretion, allergic bronchitis, smokers cough, whooping cough, tropical eosinophilia (allergic conditions), recurrent respiratory tract infection, purulent mucous discharge, tuberculosis cough, immune deficiency.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
It is efficacious in case of whooping cough, asthma, cold, catarrh, and post influenzal cough, chronic and acute bronchitis.
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough caused due to irritants – smokers’ cough
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) speak less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
One to two teaspoonfuls thrice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
Keep the medicine in cool,dark & dry place.
Shake well before use
Pet bottle of 100ml.